To create a booking in Hotel IBE within extranet, one must pass two params in url:
- _u - contains user name in remote system, where user is logged in
- passphrase - contains passphrase created according to the given rules
passphrase is required to check if passed user is authenticated in our system. It helps avoid situation when someone creates a booking on different user name.
Passphrase is a MD5 hash from base text, that contains:
- user name (the one passed i _u param), e.g.: userName
- date (in format YYYYmmDD) when user logged in to remote system, e.g.: 20110220
- secret word, that is known only for two parties, e.g.: SeCrETWord2011
Please notice that:
- given word order is important (user name + date + secret word)
- letter case matter
If our system recognizes invalid passphrase, user will be redirected to remote system login page.
In order to do so, you need to:
- prepare login site (if you haven't any)
- let us know where should we redirect user if passphrase is invalid