Service fees are calculated using a rule engine which is configured in the database. Fees are defined by an order collection of yields which contain a prioritized collection of rules. Each rule contains criteria that must be met in order to evaluate a calculation associated with the rule.
Process all yields according to their priority, where 1 is the highest.
- Apply rounding.
- Recalculate agency commission.
- Price with service fee if one was calculated
- Yield equivalent
- Separate - calculated fee will be stored as a separate value.
- Fees - calculated fee will be added to other Fees.
- Taxes - calculated fee will be added to Taxes
BasePrice - calculated fee will be added to the Base Price.